- Customer Service -
WHAT WE DO
Mansfield’s best trained service department
At Buckeye Horizon we strive to provide the most thoroughly trained and tested service techs in the Mansfield and surrounding areas. Our techs carry certifications that include NATE, EPA, Factory Certifications, Backflow, and Geothermal. As well as weekly Tech training in our state of the art training room.
Customer Care is our #1 priority
Our techs believe in superior customer care that includes wearing shoe covers, using floor coverings when necessary, weekly training on customer care. Also by living by our Customer code of conduct.
Friends and Family!!
We offer a complete line up of maintenance plans for both Residential as well as Commercial Heating, Cooling and Plumbing. Having a Friends and Family plan gets you many benefits including: Multiple visits per year to make sure your equipment is maintained to factory specifications, Computerized combustion analysis, Priority service for emergencies, Discount pricing on repairs, Extended repair warranty, and equipment replacement discounts.
Heating and Cooling service
We service all makes and models of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment, including Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Geothermal, Heat Pumps, Boilers, and Commercial rooftop units.
We can repair or replace any and all plumbing in your home or business including but not limited to Water Heaters, Water Closets, sinks, faucets, water lines, drainage lines, garbage disposals, and Water Softeners.
- Enjoy Peace Of Mind With A -
About Service Agreements
Take advantage of a Service Agreement for your Comfort System and enjoy these benefits:
- Precision Tune-Up For Air Conditioning
- Computerized combustion analysis, & Safety Inspection.
- FREE Extended Repair Warranty
- 10% Repair Discount
- FREE Priority Service
- Repair Price Protection
- Free Plumbing Inspection
Click here to view the Incredible Energy Saver Plan’s 24 Point Checklist
8 Simple Reasons To Own A Service Agreement
- Slow down your gas meter. Adjusting your furnace burners in the fall and tuning your air conditioner in the spring will Cut Utility Expenses.
- Small problems left untended will become big problems later. With maintenance, you Prevent Breakdowns.
- Any mechanical system lasts longer with good maintenance. Your comfort system is a mechanical system. Service it to Extend Equipment Life.
- Is your home comfortable on the hottest days or do you sweat it out? Utility research found that air conditioning maintenance Restores Lost Capacity.
- Airlines let frequent flyers board the plane first. Similarly, our service agreement customers Receive Priority Service.
- When something does break, service agreement customers pay less. With our service agreement, you receive a 10% Repair Discount.
- The cost of a precision tune-up is $89. A fall safety inspection and combustion tuning costs $89. A service agreement is only $149. You get a Tune-Up Discount.
- When breakdowns occur at inconvenient times, don’t worry about high overtime costs. Service agreement customers Never Pay Overtime.
Service Agreement Rates (Annual)
|Primary AC / Heating||$ 149.00|
|Each Addl. System||$ 120.00|
|Heating Only **||$ 99.00|
|Oil Furnace||$ 139.00|
** For use when signing up for monthly agreement only. (initial visit amount)
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of Service Agreements.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
We make it a priority to offer flexible appointment times to accommodate your personal scheduling needs.